Last Updated: Dec 12, 2016 06:00PM EST

What if I've used different names in the past?

If your name has changed, or if you have results under multiple spellings of your name, fill out the results correction request form. Using that form, you will merge your profile details and will be required to authenticate that request through your My NYRR profile.