We're here for you. How can we help?
Family, friends, and fans can share in the Popular® Brooklyn Half excitement by watching the race on the streets of Brooklyn—in Prospect Park, on Ocean Parkway, and in Coney Island!
Recommended viewing locations:
- Flatbush Avenue (miles 1-2)
- Prospect Park Alliance and NYRR Cheer Zone: Parkside Avenue/Park Circle (miles 3-4)
- Popular® Cheer Zone: East Drive near the Prospect Park Zoo (mile 5)
- Team for Kids Cheer Zone: Ocean Parkway at Ditmas Avenue (mile 8)
- Popular® Cheer Zone: Ocean Parkway between Gravesend Neck Road and Avenue W (mile 11)
- Coney Island boardwalk between West 10th Street and Stillwell Avenue (mile 13/finish)
To view the race in several locations, spectators can watch in Prospect Park and then take the F train to West Eighth Street/Stillwell Avenue to see the finish.