We're here for you. How can we help?
United Airlines NYC Half Confirmation Form
The information below is for the 2018 United Airlines NYC Half; 2019 information will be available in fall 2018.
Your confirmation form is available in My NYRR. Below are instructions for accessing your confirmation form. To begin, you must log in using the same username and password that you used to apply to the United Airlines NYC Half. Your form includes your start corral, wave start, and other information.
You must download and print your confirmation form, or email it to yourself, to show it at the United Airlines NYC Half Experience Presented by New Balance on your mobile device (mobile phone, tablet, etc.). As a registered runner, you must pick up your own race materials in person at the Experience with a photo ID and your confirmation form. Alternatively, you may send a proxy with a copy of your photo ID and your confirmation form to pick up your materials. We do not mail materials, distribute them at New York Road Runners, or give them out on race day.
At the United Airlines NYC Half Experience Presented by New Balance, you will pick up your race number, which includes your B-Tag, your bag-check bag with tag, and technical shirt. Please fill out the medical information on the back of your race number.
Follow these steps to download your confirmation form:
1. Log in to My NYRR using the same username and password that you used to apply to the United Airlines NYC Half. [View Step]
2. Click on the “Races and Registration” tab in the left navigation menu.
3. Look for the blue button to select Download My Confirmation Form or Email My Confirmation Form and choose your preferred link. Your form includes your start corral and wave start, and you must show it at the expo to pick up your race materials. [View Step]
4. If you select Email My Confirmation Form, you will receive an email with a link to your confirmation form. [View Step]
5. Your confirmation form will be similar to the document listed at the end of this step, but will contain all your information (start corral and wave start). [View document]