We're here for you. How can we help?
How do I register my child to volunteer?
- Parents of children interested in volunteering must create a My NYRR profile in the parent’s name.
- Once you have created a My NYRR profile, log in and select the My Kids tab from the left side menu bar on your homepage. Then add your child’s information and agree to the applicable waivers. Click Save.
- To register your child, click Volunteer on the left side of your homepage. Scroll down to the volunteer event of your choice and click the Volunteer button to the bottom right of the event you are attending.
- Select either Post-Race Amenities or Bag Check, as these are the roles that accept youth volunteers. Click Next.
- Select I am registering my children for this volunteer opportunity.
- Accept the applicable waivers and agree to Volunteer at the bottom of the screen.