We're here for you. How can we help?
How do I apply for entry into the 2019 United Airlines NYC Half?
The application window for the 2019 United Airlines NYC Half will open October 18, 2018, and will remain open until November 14, 2018. An entry drawing will take place November 28, 2018. There are several ways you can enter the 2019 United Airlines NYC Half:
- Enter the non-guaranteed entry drawing by November 14, 2018, and gain selection through the drawing on November 28, 2018.
- Complete four of the following six events in 2018: NYRR Fred Lebow Manhattan Half, United Airlines NYC Half, Popular Brooklyn Half, NYRR Queens 10K, New Balance Bronx 10 Mile, and NYRR Staten Island Half; become a member of NYRR by October 13, 2018; and claim your guaranteed entry by November 14, 2018.
- Achieve a time-qualifying standard on a certified half-marathon or marathon course during 2018 (see the Qualifying Standards) and claim your guaranteed entry by November 14, 2018.
- If you canceled your entry in 2018 following the instructions, you may claim your guaranteed entry for 2019 by November 14, 2018.
- Sign up to run as a member of NYRR Team for Kids. You'll get race entry, expert coaching, and the opportunity to help keep kids healthy and fit.
- Register through a charity partner. A list of 2019 charity partners will be available in December 2018.
- U.S. residents can enter through our National Travel Partner, Anthony Travel, Inc. Details available on the Anthony Travel website.
- International runners can enter with the purchase of a “Half-Marathon Package” through an official NYRR International Tour Operator (ITO) in your country. More information will be posted as it becomes available.