We're here for you. How can we help?
United Airlines NYC Half Entry
The information below is for the 2018 United Airlines NYC Half, which will be run March 18, 2018. The entry drawing is complete. Information about entry for the 2019 United Airlines NYC Half will be available in late summer 2018.
There are several ways you can enter the 2018 United Airlines NYC Half:
- Enter the non-guaranteed entry drawing by November 30, 2017, and gain selection through the drawing on December 6, 2017.
- Complete four of the following six events in 2017: NYRR Fred Lebow Manhattan Half, United Airlines NYC Half, Brooklyn Half, NYRR Queens 10K, New Balance Bronx 10 Mile, and NYRR Staten Island Half; become a member of NYRR by October 8, 2017; and claim your guaranteed entry by November 30, 2017.
- Achieve a time-qualifying standard on a certified half-marathon or marathon course during 2017 (see the Qualifying Standards) and claim your guaranteed entry by November 30, 2017.
- If you canceled your entry in 2017 following the instructions, you may claim your guaranteed entry for 2018 by November 30, 2017.
- Sign up to run as a member of NYRR Team for Kids. You'll get race entry, expert coaching, and the opportunity to help keep kids healthy and fit.
- Register through a charity partner. A list of 2018 charity partners will be available in December 2017.
- U.S. residents can enter through our National Travel Partner, Anthony Travel, Inc. Details available on the Anthony Travel website.
- International runners can enter with the purchase of a “Half-Marathon Package” through an official NYRR International Travel Partner (ITP) in your country. More information is available here.