We're here for you. How can we help?
How do I apply for entry into the 2019 United Airlines NYC Half?
The application for the 2019 United Airlines NYC Half, to be held March 17, 2019, was open from October 18, 2018, until November 14, 2018. An entry drawing took place November 28, 2018. There were several ways you could have entered the 2019 United Airlines NYC Half:
- Enter the non-guaranteed entry drawing by November 14, 2018, and gain selection through the drawing on November 28, 2018.
- Complete four of the following six events in 2018: NYRR Fred Lebow Manhattan Half, United Airlines NYC Half, Popular Brooklyn Half, NYRR Queens 10K, New Balance Bronx 10 Mile, and NYRR Staten Island Half; become a member of NYRR by October 13, 2018; and claim your guaranteed entry by November 14, 2018.
- Achieve a time-qualifying standard on a certified half-marathon or marathon course during 2018 (see the Qualifying Standards) and claim your guaranteed entry by November 14, 2018.
- If you canceled your entry in 2018 following the instructions, you could have claimed your guaranteed entry for 2019 by November 14, 2018.
- Register through one of 150 Official Charity Partners.
- U.S. residents can enter through our National Travel Partner, Anthony Travel, Inc. Details available on the Anthony Travel website.
- International runners can enter with the purchase of a “Half-Marathon Package” through an official NYRR International Tour Operator (ITO) in your country.