We're here for you. How can we help?
How do I register my children (age 17 and under) for NYRR races?
- Sign in to MyNYRR, or create a new account.
- If you have not added your child(ren) to your My NYRR account, follow these steps.
- Select "Races and Registration" on the left-hand toolbar. This will display a page with races that you have signed up for and any upcoming races with availability.
- Click "Add to Cart" to register the child for a race; repeat as needed.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, click "Checkout Now’ to proceed to checkout.
- The first field in the checkout process asks you to select who you are registering for. Click the "I am registering for" dropdown and select "My children." If the race is not a Rising NYRR event, and you are also participating, select "Myself and my children" instead.
- Review your race registration details, including your projected pace, team affiliation, and shirt information, then click "Save."
- Click "Begin Checkout" and proceed through the checkout process, including confirming payment details.
- Click on "Place Your Order" to complete your race registration.
- Once you have completed registration, the account holder will be sent an email confirming the transaction and the race will appear in the "My Upcoming Races" section of your dashboard.