We're here for you. How can we help?
Claiming Age Group Awards
In many of our races, we offer Age Group Awards to the top three finishers in gender and five-year age divisions. To reduce the waste produced when awards are left unclaimed, we require runners who wish to receive an award plaque to complete a claim form.
- Awards are presented at the finish line of our cross country races.
- Age-group awards are not available for our Classic Races, Youth Running Series, and Open Runs.
Please follow this process to claim an age-group award:
- Visit the Results page to confirm that you've placed in the top three for your age group.
- Submit an Award Claim Form within seven days after the race.
- Our Runner Services team will verify your finish place in the finalized race results.
- We will send you a confirmation email when the award plaque has been ordered.
- We will notify you when your award is available for pickup at the NYRR Running Annex, typically about four weeks after the race.
- If you live outside of New York City, we can mail your award; you can expect to receive it approximately six weeks after the race.