We're here for you. How can we help?
United Airlines NYC Half Entry
Information below is for 2017; 2018 information will be available in late 2017.
There are several ways you can enter the 2017 United Airlines NYC Half:
- Enter the non-guaranteed entry drawing by December 1, 2016, and gain selection through the drawing on December 8, 2016.
- Complete four of the following six events in 2016: Fred Lebow Manhattan Half, United Airlines NYC Half, Airbnb Brooklyn Half, NYRR Queens 10K, New Balance Bronx 10 Mile, and NYRR Staten Island Half; become a member of NYRR by October 9, 2016; and claim your guaranteed entry by December 1, 2016.
- Achieve a time-qualifying standard on a certified half-marathon or marathon course during 2016 (see the Qualifying Standards) and claim your guaranteed entry by December 1, 2016.
- If you canceled your entry in 2016 following the instructions, you may claim your guaranteed entry for 2017 by December 1, 2016.
- Sign up to run as a member of NYRR Team for Kids. You'll get race entry, expert coaching, and the opportunity to help keep kids healthy and fit.
- Register through a charity partner. A list of 2017 charity partners willl be available in December 2016.
- U.S. residents can enter through our National Travel Partner, Anthony Travel, Inc. Details available on the Anthony Travel website.
- International runners can enter with the purchase of a “Half-Marathon Package” through an official NYRR International Travel Partner (ITP) in your country. Information will be available in December 2016.